LASER TREATMENT (EVLT/TOTAL VEIN/ANGIODYNAMICS)
Varicose veins now can be eliminated through an office based procedure known as Endovenous Laser Ablation ( EVLT)
Laser eliminates unsightly varicose veins with no hospital stay, no scarring, and no lengthy recovery or side effects. In less than an hour you can be free from unsightly bulging, twisted varicose veins and back to enjoying your everyday activities. EVLT is safe, fast, and effective. This procedure is done by Dr Arcot under the ultrasound guidance in our office.
- Treatment in less than an hour.
- Performed at Memphis Vein Center
- Up to 98% success rate.
- Immediate relief of symptoms.
- Return to normal activity immediately - with little or no pain.
- No general anesthesia or hospitalization.
- No scars.
- Use of ultrasound to map out your vein.
- Local anesthetic is applied.
- A thin laser fiber is inserted through a tiny entry point, usually near the knee.
- Laser energy is delivered to seal the faulty vein.
- Walking immediately after the procedure is encouraged. Normal daily activity can be resumed.
- There may be minor soreness and bruising. Any discomfort can be treated with over-the-counter, non-aspirin pain relievers as necessary.